Thursday, August 14, 2008

My mod podge desk...

For those of you who don't know who Meg is over at Brassy Apple, you need to get over there and say HI! She is one of the most creative people I've come across. She has the neatest tutorials and DIY projects on her blog. I've been wanting to try this project of hers for a while but just didn't know what to do it on. Well, duh!! I was cleaning my messy office last night and it dawned on me - MY WORK SURFACE - I can do my work surface!! So I tackled it last night with a bottle of mod podge and some Amy Butler paper and here is what it looks like from beginning to end!







For my first time, I thought it turned out pretty cool. A few bubbles here and there but that is ok. This is where I have my cutting mats plus I need to put a few clear coats on it too!
Thanks Meg for your great ideas!